"A wonderful place in the summer" Top 5 Page for this destination Beergardens and Beerhalls Tip by Henkster
Beergardens and Beerhalls, Munich: 37 reviews and 41 photos
Summer is the most active time in Munich.
Everyone hangs out outside in the countless outdoor street cafes (especially around Leopoldstrasse in Schwabing) or Biergartens in most parts of town.
The open air events, like open air concerts, opera or cinema, are countless, too.
Check out my Biergarten travelogue. The atmosphere in the big ones, like Chinaturm or Seehaus is simply unique.
A travelogue for my favorite street cafes is coming soon.
Spring and summer are really special and although the city is beautiful all year round, Munich should has to be experienced in these seasons!
More Things to Do in Munich (30)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Irish Pubs in Schwabing
- See All One of the best Bavarian restaurants
- See All Beautiful cute house right at...
- See All Big Shopping Malls in Munich
- See All Lehel district
- See All Munich trade fair - the most modern in...
- See All Public transport and Airport -both are...
- See All Christmas Market on Marienplatz
- See All Munich is a sports city
- Traffic is heavy but public transport is...
- cant really say...
- Get your tix in advance
Henkster's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels