"Crypte Archéologique" Notre Dame de Paris Tip by OrlandoBR
Notre Dame de Paris, Paris: 652 reviews and 1,336 photos
There are the ruins of a celtic tribe called 'parisii', who inhabited the island 2000 years ago, and after which the city was named.
Address: Place du parvis de Notre Dame , 75004
Directions: In the sqare right in front of Nôtre-Dame, where the 'Point zéro' is to be found (the reference to measure all distances in France)
Phone: +33 1 42 34 56 10
More Things to Do in Paris (27)
More Reviews (47)
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
- See All "Service compris"
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels