"Sacre-Coeur" Basilique du Sacre Coeur de Monmartre Tip by OrlandoBR
Basilique du Sacre Coeur de Monmartre, Paris: 306 reviews and 519 photos
It's located on top of the 'Butte Montmartre' and can be seen from far away. Great views over Paris, especially if you walk to the top... but that will cost 5 EURO, with no elevator, for the benefit of the church...
Address: 35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris
Directions: Near Rue du Cardinal Guibert.
Phone: +33 1 53 41 89 00
More Things to Do in Paris (27)
More Reviews (47)
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
- See All "Service compris"
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels