"Hôtel des Invalides/Dôme" Les Invalides - Hotel des Invalides Tip by OrlandoBR
Les Invalides - Hotel des Invalides, Paris: 113 reviews and 249 photos
The Hôtel was built to house the veterans of war and under the golden dome lie the remains of Napoleon Bonaparte. There is also the Musée de L'Armée, showcasing the military history of France -- GREAT museum with a fantastic exhibit on WW2!!! If you liked the Imperial War Museum in London, be prepared because this one is even greater. A long stretch of gardens links the Invalides to the Seine, where it meets the Pont Alexandre III, one of the most beautiful in Paris.
Address: 7th Arr.
Phone: 33 (0)1 44 42 43 87
More Things to Do in Paris (27)
More Reviews (47)
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
- See All "Service compris"
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels