"Saint-Germain L'Auxerrois" Saint Germain L'Auxerrois Church - Eglise Tip by OrlandoBR
Saint Germain L'Auxerrois Church - Eglise, Paris: 5 reviews and 9 photos
It's a nice gothic church, across the street from the Louvre. Pass the glass pyramid, then the beautiful Cour Carré (still in the Louvre), and then you'll come to Place du Louvre and see this church. If you like it, there are organ recitals there, just like in some other important churches like the Notre-Dame and St.-Eustache.
Address: 2 Place du Louvre, 75001
Directions: 2, Place du Louvre 75001
Subway: Yellow line (1), Louvre Rivoli
Phone: +33 1 42 60 13 96
More Things to Do in Paris (27)
More Reviews (47)
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
- See All "Service compris"
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels