"Parisian friendliness" Stereotypes Tip by OrlandoBR
Stereotypes, Paris: 79 reviews and 38 photos
This always generates a lot of discussion, but I always say the French people are extremely friendly and helpful. Most of them can speak English and will do so, wholeheartedly. They're usually smiley and very polite, whether you're dealing with shop assistants or regular people in the streets. I did notice, however, that they behave a little differently when dealing with North Americans, but I guess a Bonjour followed by a I can't speak French must solve the problem.
More Local Customs in Paris (2)
More Reviews (72)
- See All The quare on the tip of Ile de la Cité
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels