The Green Room: "My favorite Dallas Restaurant" Dallas Restaurant Tip by Cabana_Boy

Dallas Restaurants: 252 reviews and 234 photos

The Green Room
by Cabana_Boy

The Green Room. The Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is loaded with great restaurants, but The Green Room is my absolute personal favorite.

Eclectic food set in a funky atmosphere in the groovy part of town... In the past few years they have also added a roof top deck much like the other Deep Ellum nightspots.

Favorite Dish: If you are there with three or four other people, order up the 'Wine me, Dine Me' or the 'Feed me, Wine me' whatever they are calling it these days... Served in four courses, this is the Chef's special selections for the evening. Each course is paired with a different wine.

By simply ordering this you are left with no expectations as your dinner is totally at the Chef's discretion. So, each course is a pleasant surprise. I have ordered the 'Wine me, Dine me' on three or four different occasions and have never been disappointed in the Chef's selection. It just makes for a fun and interesting dinner for all...

Address: 2715 Elm Street, Dallas, Texas 75226
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: The Green Room is located in Deep Ellum, downtown Dallas or on the world wide web at
othercontact: reservations are recommended
Phone: 214.748.7666
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 0
Theme: Eclectic/International

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

“When the chips are down, buffalo move on...”

Have you been to Dallas?