"Charlestown" Charlestown Tip by Cabana_Boy
Charlestown, Boston: 2 reviews and 3 photos
Favorite thing: Charlestown ranks high on my list for Boston neighborhoods, it is place that I would love to live in someday. I love the Federalist style and Greek Revival style architecture and the small size of this neighborhood. Plus the history surrounding the old Naval docks and battle of Bunker Hill make this a truly special place in the heart of Boston.
Fondest memory: I can, and have, spent hours wandering around the streets of Charlestown. Sunshine, rain or snow, I love to walk around the old shipyard and naval grounds with the U.S.S. Constitution in the background. It really makes you feel like you've gone back in time.
More Reviews (28)
- See All The beer hunt continues?.in Boston!!!
- See All Minute Man National Park & The Battle...
- Shoeshowing in Minute Man National Park
- See All The Lemon Tree...in Burlington
- See All Sunset Grill in Allston
Cabana_Boy's Related Pages
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels