"The Toronto Molson Indy..." Toronto Things to Do Tip by Todd64
Toronto Things to Do: 1,347 reviews and 2,332 photos
The Toronto Molson Indy C.A.R.T race. July - 09-10-11 2004.
If you like events that are loud, exciting and filled with colourful, shiny objects hitting crazy speeds in a clockwise direction then the Molson Indy is for you. :o)
If you can't make it here for these dates, then there's also the Vancouver Indy - July 23-24-25, or the Montreal Indy - Schedule to be confirmed.
This all depends of course on if they can get their act together this year or not,...find a major event sponsor, and not let the I.R.L buy them out.
Directions: The city streets baby,...the city streets.
More Things to Do in Toronto (3)
More Reviews (32)
- See All Not just donuts and great coffee.
- See All Our International Sister Cities
- See All Looking Left Might Save Your Life
- See All Upscale Mens Wear
- See All Wear It With Pride, Eh?
- See All Brew-brew-brewery Tour. *hic*
Todd64's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels