"Maria Luisas´ Park" Parque de María Luisa Tip by nulain
Parque de María Luisa, Sevilla: 38 reviews and 98 photos
Sevilla is a city lined with orange trees, and in springtime the smell of orange blossom fills the air. Thanks to its Arabic heritage, the gardens of Sevilla are oasis of tranquillity. Most picturesque of all are the Alcazar´s gardens, laid out in Arabic style, with rivulets, waterfalls, tile work and hints of jasmine and bougainvillea.
Directions: Maria Luisa Park, is one of the city's largest. With a surface area greater than 400,000 metres, it was originally built as a Romantic garden for the palace of San Telmo on the occasion of the 1929 La
More Things to Do in Sevilla (4)
More Reviews (23)
- Calle Sierpes
- See All Botellona...
- See All Talk to the locals!
- See All Seville is much more...
- See All Check this site out
- See All Typical trap in every touristic...
- See All Feria de Abril
- We left riding on donkeies sometime...
- See All El Meson del Serranito
- See All Some bars are family meeting points
- I have never been in a hotel,...
Been to Sevilla?Share your travels with the world!
nulain's Related Pages
Have you been to Sevilla?Share Your Travels