"Plaza de Espania" Plaza de España Tip by nulain
Plaza de España, Sevilla: 92 reviews and 193 photos
Representative of much of the regional architecture, this magnificent construcion is highlighted with polychromatic ceramic tiles. The semicircular plaza has a diametre of two hundred metres and is flanked by two spectacular towers and a bordering lake that are especially worth seeing.
Address: Parque de María Luisa
Directions: East bank of the Guadalquivir, south of the Cathedral
othercontact: Plaza de España has been one of
More Things to Do in Sevilla (4)
More Reviews (23)
- Calle Sierpes
- See All Botellona...
- See All Talk to the locals!
- See All Seville is much more...
- See All Check this site out
- See All Typical trap in every touristic...
- See All Feria de Abril
- We left riding on donkeies sometime...
- See All El Meson del Serranito
- See All Some bars are family meeting points
- I have never been in a hotel,...
Been to Sevilla?Share your travels with the world!
nulain's Related Pages
Have you been to Sevilla?Share Your Travels