"Seville is not only Flamenco,..." Flamenco Tip by nulain
Flamenco, Sevilla: 5 reviews and 14 photos
Seville is not only Flamenco, sevillanas, tapas y bullfights (corridas de toros). I have found people that before coming to Seville thougth that every women use to go dressed like the picture one during all the year. That´s only the typical dress! And it´s only used during the April Feria.
Also, Holy Week is not what many people think. Look at my travelogue to learn more about it.
More Local Customs in Sevilla (1)
More Reviews (26)
- Calle Sierpes
- See All Botellona...
- See All Talk to the locals!
- See All Feria de Abril de Sevilla
- See All Seville is much more...
- See All Check this site out
- See All Typical trap in every touristic...
- See All Feria de Abril
- We left riding on donkeies sometime...
- See All El Meson del Serranito
- I have never been in a hotel,...
Been to Sevilla?Share your travels with the world!
nulain's Related Pages
Have you been to Sevilla?Share Your Travels