"Dominicans church, a special sanctuary" churches Tip by Pavlik_NL
churches, Vienna: 56 reviews and 174 photos
With the back against the ring, the old Dominican chrch does not immediately jump into your sight. As the exterior also is rather modest and grey, one could easily walk by without noticing it. The facade is somewhat richer in decorations and style and is inviting you in. Not doing so would be a big mistake, as the most important beauty (as always) lies on the inside of the church. In a rather dark interior, rich glow of gold and silver, as well as colurful paintings, are very pretty. Besides that, such a quiet place is also always an energyboost to the next intensive hours of a city walk.
More Off The Beaten Path in Vienna (16)
More Reviews (56)
- See All The delicatesse from Vienna
- See All Fiakers, something typical in Vienna
- See All Vienna's contemporary art inside the MAK
- See All Holocaust memorial and Vienna's Jewish...
- See All Fruhstuckpension = B&B
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels