"Vienna, the capitol of romance" Vienna Local Custom Tip by Pavlik_NL
Vienna Local Customs: 271 reviews and 372 photos
The music, especially the walses of courses, the fine, but overwhelming Baroc (and other styles) and the friendly surroundings in general, have an enormous contribution to making Vienna the capitol of romance, above Paris (too arrogant) or Rome (to nonchalant). Vienna, with it's beautiful parks within the city, connected to the palaces of the Habsburgian Empire, offers the best opportunity to fall in love (again) and celebrate life in general. And when you get (or create) the chance of wlasing along the Donau on the sounds of one of Strausses compositions ... you'll know exactly what I mean ...
More Local Customs in Vienna (5)
More Reviews (67)
- See All The delicatesse from Vienna
- See All The Ring, a cirkel of green and traffic
- See All Vienna's contemporary art inside the MAK
- See All Holocaust memorial and Vienna's Jewish...
- See All Fruhstuckpension = B&B
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels