"Schiphol used to be a place where ships sank." Netherlands Transportation Tip by Pavlik_NL
Netherlands Transportation: 243 reviews and 206 photos
Anyway is possible. Schiphol delivers many thousands of passengers each year by airplane. Thalys and EC-trains connect Amsterdam Airport with Brussels, Paris, Frankfurt and Köln (Cologne). Local trains do the same on shorter distance. By car reaching the international airport is good, but don't go into Amsterdam (you cannot park anywhere).
On my seperate Schiphol-page you will find all the answers about anything you want to know.
More Transportation in Netherlands (4)
More Reviews (41)
- See All 27th of April, our national holiday:...
- See All Top 20 of largest town
- Cloths for every type of weather (even...
- See All Old "Southern sea" fishermen's villages
- See All Well, in fact they are tiny fluffy...
- Royal shopping
- See All Flowerbulbs as a souvenir ... beware...
- See All Watersport 3: Waterskiing
- Tolerance and suddenly everything is...
- About cafes and terraces
- The Netherlands (so not Holland) = off...
- Good hotelstandard, yet expensive!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels