"The Netherlands is outside Amsterdam!" Netherlands Things to Do Tip by Pavlik_NL
Netherlands Things to Do: 794 reviews and 1,030 photos
Dutch Openair-museum at Arnhem, take a trip to how the Dutch used to live. Stay more days and also see Arnhem and National Park 'Hoge Veluwe' with the Kröller-Muller-museum (Van Gogh-collection).
Flowerfields (come in the right season: March, April, May). Otherwise the 'Keukenhof' offers a nice way of watching our flowers.
Rotterdam, world's largest harbour and an impressive skyline for European standards.
Zaansche Schans, just North of Amsterdam, if you want to see windmills. Near Rotterdam the equivelant is 'Kinderdijk'.
The Hague (Den Haag), our governemental capitol and the oldest democratic seat in Nort WEstern Europe. Inside the town at the coast is Scheveningen, our most mondain bathingtown (Kurort).
More Things to Do in Netherlands (6)
More Reviews (39)
- See All 27th of April, our national holiday:...
- See All Top 20 of largest town
- Cloths for every type of weather (even...
- See All Well, in fact they are tiny fluffy...
- Royal shopping
- See All Dense freeway system in two ways
- See All Flowerbulbs as a souvenir ... beware...
- See All Watersport 3: Waterskiing
- Tolerance and suddenly everything is...
- About cafes and terraces
- The Netherlands (so not Holland) = off...
- Good hotelstandard, yet expensive!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels