"Queens day, Dutch national partytime." Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Local Custom Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Local Customs: 17 reviews and 22 photos
Activities around our national holiday: Queens day at the 30st of April put Arnhem up-side-down. Livemusic on many locations and everything goes into a partymood. On the marketsquare is a huge freemarket for people who want to find that one item that they never saw in a shop.
Dress in orange (colour of the Dutch royal house) and you will be one of us. At night fireworks over the river Rhine are an official end to the festivities, though many party on until the next morning.
More Reviews (61)
- See All Dancing the night away
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels