"MariŽndaal, a secret hidden on Arnhems Westside." Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Off The Beaten Path Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Off The Beaten Path: 15 reviews and 22 photos
One of the unknown parks of Arnhem is at the Eastern border between the town and it's suburb Oosterbeek. Here is park MariŽndaal which holds the most romantic place in this neighborhood (maybe even the world). If you take the time to go there and walk around and you will find the secret of this park, you will surely agree in my statement. By the way, if you walk along the mansionhouse in this park, be so friendly to come by and ask for Paul DaniŽls at the reception. It's my priviledge to work here!!!
More Off The Beaten Path in Arnhem (3)
More Reviews (62)
- See All Dancing the night away
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels