"Prussian/German influence is still very noticeable" Wroclaw Things to Do Tip by marishabandb
Wroclaw Things to Do: 443 reviews and 1,139 photos
<b>Admire the wonderful architecture of these old Burghers' Houses.
The influence of the Prussian/German occupation of Wroclaw is very noticeable in the architecture.
More Things to Do in Wroclaw (9)
More Reviews (16)
- See All You can hike, bike and ski, too
- Hiking, biking, ski-ing, and more -...
- Making Pottery since the 7th Century
- East joins West in Wroclaw
- See All When not to say THANK YOU
- See All One of the few good roads in Poland...
marishabandb's Related Pages
Have you been to Wroclaw?Share Your Travels