"Against the backdrop of this..." Wroclaw Things to Do Tip by marishabandb
Wroclaw Things to Do: 443 reviews and 1,139 photos
Against the backdrop of this miniature 'Venice', the attactions of Wroclaw really stand out.
The market square is a wonderful place to spend a summer's evening, eating al frescoand enjoying free entertainment as street performers move around the cafes.
Address: The Old Town
More Things to Do in Wroclaw (9)
More Reviews (16)
- See All You can hike, bike and ski, too
- Hiking, biking, ski-ing, and more -...
- Making Pottery since the 7th Century
- East joins West in Wroclaw
- See All When not to say THANK YOU
- See All One of the few good roads in Poland...
marishabandb's Related Pages
Have you been to Wroclaw?Share Your Travels