"Ostrow Tumski - Wroclaw grew round this island" Cathedral Island - Ostrow Tumski Tip by marishabandb
Cathedral Island - Ostrow Tumski, Wroclaw: 24 reviews and 61 photos
The Ostrow Tumski is a must to see in Wroclaw. An island of churches and cathedrals of great architectural interest (around which the city of Wroclaw developed), it makes a very pleasant excursion.
More Things to Do in Wroclaw (9)
More Reviews (16)
- See All You can hike, bike and ski, too
- Hiking, biking, ski-ing, and more -...
- Making Pottery since the 7th Century
- East joins West in Wroclaw
- See All When not to say THANK YOU
- See All One of the few good roads in Poland...
marishabandb's Related Pages
Have you been to Wroclaw?Share Your Travels