"Unless you're cruising, you..." Top 5 Page for this destination Cayman Islands Transportation Tip by diver-x
Cayman Islands Transportation: 22 reviews and 12 photos
Unless you're cruising, you pretty much have to fly there.
You definitely need a car unless you're planning on never leaving your resort. There are plenty of car rentals at the airport. But plan on spending about an hour waiting in line, and processing your paperwork. Don't forget, Caymans drive on the left!
More Reviews (27)
- See All Casual Dining on the Waterfront
- See All Lighthouse Point Diving
- See All Coconut Bay Getaway
- See All Cemetery Beach, West Bay
- Best diving & snorkeling. . .
- Tourist Paradise
diver-x's Related Pages
Have you been to Cayman Islands?Share Your Travels
Top Cayman Islands hotels