VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"" Ocean Park Tip by chngbw

Ocean Park, Hong Kong: 13 reviews and 15 photos

Fondest memory: Visit Ocean Park! I haf fond memories for that place - it's like a giantic version of Singapore Sentosa surrounded by greenery mountains! Don't get deceived by the word 'Park' for it's so huge that u haf to travel from one end to another via many escalators (some areas are pretty steep) and even cable car rides! I was particularly impressed with the underwater aquariums there - Singapore's Underwater World @ Sentosa is nothing compared to that! My friend and I overslept and REGRETTED not going there earlier - we reached there very late in the afternoon aruond 1-2pm! The park closed @ 6 pm. There is a one-time charge so it's more value-for-money (typical Singaporeans' mentality?) if u visit the park early in the morning. I think it's a good idea to go there during wkdays which is less crowded - queues for amusement rides will not b as long too! Because we arrived late, we missed many of the shows held in the mornings and afternoon. :( Well, next time perhaps! :)

Lesson Learnt: Don't sleep like a pig when travelling! Time is money!!

Website: http://www.oceanpark.com

Review Helpfulness: 2 out of 5 stars

• Updated Sep 7, 2002

Comments

chngbw

“We only live once...so live it up!! :)”

Have you been to Hong Kong?