"Don't even ask about the..." Europe Warnings Or Dangers Tip by PortableSec

Europe Warnings and Dangers: 138 reviews and 180 photos

Don't even ask about the tunafish sandwiches on one of the side streets. It was gross! I'll tell you. Well My father called london his second home. He adored it. He said I had to try some of the little side shops for some of the greatest food he had ever had. I loved tunafish sandwiches and my brother split a large tuna hoagie. After only a few bites I stopped eating it and in amazement opened my sandwich to find the largest colony of maggotts I have ever seen. The whole sandwich moved. I said look, LOOK!!! to my brother. He said what are you complaining about?? I JUST FINISHED MY HALF!! My poor little brother!! After that, we were really picky about food! L.O.L. No one was hospitalized luckily. My dad just said 'No problem, it was protein...

The next day I lost nearly a thousand in jewelry as I washed my hands in a lieu. Every piece of gold I owned was gone, even the expensive watch my parents had just given me. Oh well! The culprit was a pro and gone before I knew I had been robbed. The police didn't think we would have any luck in recovering anything and they were right. Since then, I even shower with my jewelry. Then the entire Charter to France was cancelled. However it was ok, because my mother promised to take me back on another trip. I am still waiting and will in the year 2001 or I will sell one of her rings and go myself. Giggle, giggle. Or two and take her with me!

• Written Sep 7, 2002

“Why Not? Let`s Go!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.