"Created in the 1920's as a way..." Lombard Street Tip by AndreasK
Lombard Street, San Francisco: 137 reviews and 230 photos
Created in the 1920's as a way to deal with the extreme forty-degree slope of Russian Hill, the block of <b>Lombard Street</b> from Hyde to Leavenworth has long been known as 'the crookedest street in the world.' Pedestrians can avoid the curves and are able to use stairs instead.
Address: 1000-1099 Lombard St., San Francisco, CA 94133
Directions: Russian Hill
More Reviews (10)
- Not a tourist trap, but a...
- Do take the time to explore...
- This picture shows Chinatown...
- The San Francisco Opera House
- The most natural choice for...
AndreasK's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels