"Generally, but not always,..." People (Germans, Berliners..) Tip by miromi
People (Germans, Berliners..), Berlin: 25 reviews and 26 photos
Generally, but not always, Germans are more reserved and shy than say, people from Italy or the US. It takes a little more time to get to know people and you don't really meet people casually and make friends in clubs or in the workplace. It doesn't mean that they are mean, though, there are plenty of nice people here! Just keep in mind that it is a more introverted culture and that people are generally friendly and helpful if you go up and talk to them. actually, they really like it, so go ahead and do it. but please ask first before pinching someone's bottom
More Reviews (74)
- See All a Turkish mosque!
- See All an elegant hostel in Kreuzberg SO 36
- See All nightlife and culture guides in English
- See All cozy used English books and cozier...
- See All buy happily!
- See All Karneval der Kulturen (end of May -...
- See All buying water
- See All Dahlem Dorf Indian and East Asian art...
- See All german police men
- See All badeschiff - pool in the spree
- See All starcar: the cheapest car rental in...
- Packing List
miromi's Related Pages
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels