"Vancouver Tourist Trolley" Vancouver Trolley Tip by sunnywong
Vancouver Trolley, Vancouver: 5 reviews and 4 photos
Enjoy the best of Vancouver in the classic turn-of-the-century trolleys. Visit Vancouver's major attractions, famous parks and gardens, shopping areas and fine restaurants.
Trolley Tours start in Gastown at Stop #1 at 9:00 am and leave every 30 minutes thereafter. Last tour leaves Gastown (Stop #1) at 4:00 pm and arrives back at 6:00 pm.
Tour at your own pace! Take the entire tour in 2 hours or get off the Trolley at any of our stops to visit attractions, shop or dine. Then reboard another Trolley to continue your tour.
Reservations are not necessary. Tickets can be purchased from the driver when you board.
More Transportation in Vancouver (7)
More Reviews (61)
- See All Polar Bear Swim
- See All Christmas Light Display 4
- See All Vancouver Downtown Historic Railway
- See All Stanley Park
- See All Vancouver Beaches
- See All Newspaper Vendering Box
- See All Candian Goose
- Tasty BBQ'd ducks, chicken and pork in...
- See All Wild Racoon
- Accommodation at University of British...
- Whistler and Blackcomb mountains
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
sunnywong's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels