"USINA DO GASOMETRO(GAS..." Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Alegre Off The Beaten Path Tip by janaina
Porto Alegre Off The Beaten Path: 25 reviews and 26 photos
USINA DO GASOMETRO(GAS PLANT)CULTURAL CENTER:Situated on the banks of the Guaiba river,the building housed the city's thermoelectric power plant till 1974.Nowadays,it has become one of the most important cultural centers in Rio Grande Do Sul.It has a 117 meters chimney,and was designated State heritage in 1983.
More Off The Beaten Path in Porto Alegre (13)
More Reviews (34)
- See All Take a trip to the farmhouses...
- See All WINTER:NEVER ENOUGH CLOTHES/SUMMER:GET...
- See All A PLACE FOR THE KIDS
- See All THE WATERFALL - THE HIKE TARGET!
- See All METROPOLITAN CATHEDRAL:the...
janaina's Related Pages
Have you been to Porto Alegre?Share Your Travels