"T h e M u s e u m s :*..." Top 5 Page for this destination Patras Things to Do Tip by tak_pap
Patras Things to Do: 82 reviews and 142 photos
T h e M u s e u m s :
* Archeological Museum in Maizonos Street (41), with a big collection of foundings from the major area of Achaia.
* Museum Of Popular Art in Korytsas and Mavrokordatou Street, the museum excibits old fashioned agricultural tools.
* Museum Of Ethnology at King George's Square, on the 6th floor of the SPEECH AND ART HALL.
* Municipal Gallery Of Patras in in Maizonos Street, accomodating an important excibition of paintings, engravings and sculpture.
* Open Theatre in Agiou Dionysiou and Norman Street, an Art Gallery.
* Museum Of Press at King George's Square, on the 4th floor of the Speech and Art Hall, with historical documents, newspapers, old maps and books and a library.
More Reviews (65)
- See All Plucked String Orchestra Municipality of...
- See All MAINSTREAM
- See All Rio Bridge
- See All Carnival 2004
tak_pap's Related Pages
Have you been to Patras?Share Your Travels