"Fly into Louisville..." Top 5 Page for this destination Louisville Transportation Tip by John195123
Louisville Transportation: 10 reviews and 2 photos
Fly into Louisville 'International' Airport-Standiford Field (SDF) or if you have your own private jet, you can fly into Bowman Field. I'll try to get Classes and regulations for flying in.
SDF has car-rental facilities in the airport to make it easier for you. They also have hotel vans to pick you up if you need. There are taxis out front and also public buses in the city (TARC-Transit Authority of River City) that are fairly cheap.
More Transportation in Louisville (2)
More Reviews (146)
- See All Club and Bowling Alley
- See All Is it really famous?
- See All Saint X-Trinity High School Football...
- See All Thunder Over Louisville- More Info
- See All Holiday Inn- like no other
John195123's Related Pages
Have you been to Louisville?Share Your Travels