"Sammy's Romanian Jewish..." Sammy's Tip by kucha
Sammy's, New York City: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Sammy's Romanian Jewish Restaurant
Yet another sample of 'old New York', this loud, friendly restaurant is frequented by old-timers, outer-borough-types and Wall Street traders, alike. The food is just 'O.K.' but the atmosphere is one-of-a-kind. Portions are enormous and the live music is enthusiastic.
Favorite Dish: Stuffed peppers. Frozen vodka.
Address: 157 Chrystie (at Delancy). The Lower East Side.
Directions: Between Delancey St. & Rivington St.
Phone: (212) 673-0330
More Restaurants in New York City (34)
More Reviews (58)
- See All Live Jazz in the West Village (No...
- The Bronx for Deisgner Clothes
- See All Trapeze at teh New York Trapeze School
- See All Marionette Puppet Theater in Central...
- See All Governer's Island
kucha's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels