"The Oyster Bar in Grand..." Grand Central Oyster Bar Tip by kucha
Grand Central Oyster Bar, New York City: 12 reviews and 16 photos
The Oyster Bar in Grand Central.
A great choice to see both the gorgeous restoration of Grand Central station (with its myriad of new stores and excellent restaurants), as well as a view of a classic 'old New York' restaurant. The oysters are fresh and the service good.
Favorite Dish: Oyster stew. Oysters on the half shell.
Address: Grand Central Station. 42nd and Park.
Directions: At Park Ave. Lower level of Grand Central Terminal.
Phone: (212) 490-6650
More Restaurants in New York City (34)
More Reviews (58)
- See All Live Jazz in the West Village (No...
- The Bronx for Deisgner Clothes
- See All Trapeze at teh New York Trapeze School
- See All Marionette Puppet Theater in Central...
- See All Governer's Island
kucha's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels