Tequila: "My Favorite Little Cafe" San Juan Restaurant Tip by mannymiami
San Juan Restaurants: 8 reviews and 8 photos
This is a little restaraunt that I found and everytime I go to San Juan I eat here alot. Great food and very, very inexpensive!!! If You go tell the heavy set waiteres that the Cuban from Miami sent you...
Favorite Dish: This place has the best Lomo Sandwiches for 5 argentine pesos , almost nothing. A Lomo Sandwich is a Steak and Egg Sandwich with Russian dressing. Bottle of local wine for 3 pesos.
Address: Jose Ignacio de La Rosa & Salta
Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (47)
- See All Valle de La Luna " The Valley of the...
- See All El dique de Ullum in San Juan...
- See All Majestic Mountains and Blue Skies
- See All A typical San Juaninian House
- Be careful of getting lost in...
mannymiami's Related Pages
Have you been to San Juan?Share Your Travels
Latest San Juan hotel reviews
- Zonda Hostel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 27, 2013