Hornli: "Cakes and Cafe Crawls" Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Restaurant Tip by sandysmith
Zermatt Restaurants: 49 reviews and 91 photos
When it rains in Zermatt it rains for the day...or it snows! So once you've done the Alpine Museum and all those shops its time for a cafe crawl.
This one the Hornli was quite cosy.....you could select a cake from the shop and have it brought upstairs to the cafe part. Take a window seat up here and enjoy being in the warmth, watching the people pass below.
More Restaurants in Zermatt (4)
More Reviews (69)
- See All Glacier Gorge
- See All Sunnegga View of Matterhorn
- See All Myriad of Mountain Transport
- Clothes for all weather required....
- See All Schwarzsee - Black Lake
- See All Kleine Matterhorn
sandysmith's Related Pages
Have you been to Zermatt?Share Your Travels