"Ice Grotto" Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Things to Do Tip by sandysmith
Zermatt Things to Do: 199 reviews and 485 photos
Have a peek in the ice grotto palace at the top of the Kleine Matterhor. Many ice sculptures are on display. Wear suitable footwear, although rubber mats are laid down it can be a bit slippery.
Address: Kleine Matterhorn
Directions: At end of the tunnel walk (exit for the summer skiers) across a short stretch of snow and you come to the entrance.
More Things to Do in Zermatt (17)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Glacier Gorge
- See All Myriad of Mountain Transport
- Clothes for all weather required....
- See All Schwarzsee - Black Lake
- See All Kleine Matterhorn
- See All Le Petit Rooftop Terrace
sandysmith's Related Pages
Have you been to Zermatt?Share Your Travels