"Holy Cross (May 3th) Granada" Spain Local Custom Tip by Carmela71
Spain Local Customs: 295 reviews and 268 photos
The whole country, but Granada is my favorite.
Crosses of flowers are set up in towns all over Spain and in which Mayos, essentially love songs offered up to the Virgin, are sung and unmarried girls are serenaded.
I love it, what can I say?
More Reviews (91)
- See All flight to/from Southamerica to Spain???
- See All Trying to find a job in Spain? Non EU...
- See All Route 5 Following Don Quijote de La...
- See All Fancy spanish fast food?
- See All Sierra de Cazorla y las Villas Natural...
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Spain?Share Your Travels