"The "Córdoba Patio" Festival (May 6th to 19th)" Spain Local Custom Tip by Carmela71
Spain Local Customs: 290 reviews and 262 photos
This festival has been celebrated for centuries.
It includes a competition of May Crosses and a Patio.
Iron Grille and Balcony Contest in which the patios, small side streets and plazas so typical of the city are filled with flowers.
Also during may, every week there is another festival, the one ot the crosses, the one of the patios, the one of the wine....
More Reviews (91)
- See All flight to/from Southamerica to Spain???
- See All Trying to find a job in Spain? Non EU...
- See All Route 5 Following Don Quijote de La...
- See All Fancy spanish fast food?
- See All Sierra de Cazorla y las Villas Natural...
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Spain?Share Your Travels