"The Horse Fair, Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz" Spain Local Custom Tip by Carmela71
Spain Local Customs: 295 reviews and 268 photos
Around the first week of May, now there are a few festivities at the same time:
The Exhibition-Fair and the Industrial and Agricultural Machinery Exhibition- Fair,
The popular celebrations of bullfights and typical songs and dances in the stands put up in the González Hontoria Park,
The Horse Fair itself, with exhibition riding and a contest of trained horses together with a market and exhibition of horses.
More Reviews (91)
- See All flight to/from Southamerica to Spain???
- See All Trying to find a job in Spain? Non EU...
- See All Route 5 Following Don Quijote de La...
- See All Fancy spanish fast food?
- See All Sierra de Cazorla y las Villas Natural...
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Spain?Share Your Travels