""Tamborrada" of San Sebastian (January 19 & 20th)" Spain Local Custom Tip by Carmela71
Spain Local Customs: 295 reviews and 268 photos
Marching to the deafening sound of drums, groups of drummers parade through the city on the night of the first day of the year.
The next morning, the "Tamborrada Infantil" (Child Drummer's Ceremony) is celebrated, and on the night of the same day the celebration of the Patron Saint of the city.
More Reviews (91)
- See All flight to/from Southamerica to Spain???
- See All Trying to find a job in Spain? Non EU...
- See All Route 5 Following Don Quijote de La...
- See All Fancy spanish fast food?
- See All Sierra de Cazorla y las Villas Natural...
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Spain?Share Your Travels