"Historical monuments" Tychy Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Tychy General: 19 reviews and 19 photos
Favorite thing: Tychy is a relatively young city, however it has a number of historical monuments.
The most significant ones include the historical buildings of the Ksiazecy and Obywatelski Brewery, the palace and park complex from 18th century, Paprocka Steel Works, St. Maria Magdalena's Church and the Hunter's Manor of the Pszczyna Princes in Promnice.
The buildings of Old Tychy are also of historical interest. Typical of the city are numerous old chapels and roadside crucifixes which marked the main traffic routes of the city in the past.
More Reviews (147)
- See All Religion
- See All Stone figures of saints
- See All Salads :-)
- See All With party barrel of Tyskie beer :-)
- See All Don't we like flatness?
- See All Old and new Polish cars
- See All Stained-glass windows in Europe
- See All Bungalows at the Paprocanskie Lake
- See All Sports and leisure activities
- See All The European best guitar festival!!
- Do you know this guy?
- Good humour!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Tychy?Share Your Travels