Mya Kya Lar guesthouse: "Accommodation tips for Bagan" Myanmar (Burma) Hotel Tip by lenoreva
Myanmar (Burma) Hotels: 132 reviews and 143 photos
No matter what, always ask politely for a discount of the room rate. We always got money off.
The Mya Kya Lar guesthouse had a great atmosphere and very helpful staff. We paid $5 per night.
Plus they let us check in to our room at 7 am - as soon as we got off the overnight bus from Yangon. This was great - because we got the chance to catch some zzzz in a quiet environment before setting out to explore the temples.
Unique Qualities: Good breakfasts served upstairs on a terrace with a nice view. Very clean.
Address: Nyaung U, west of the central market
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$20
More Hotels in Myanmar (Burma) (1)
More Reviews (25)
- See All Bago
- See All Mt. Popa
- See All Hey - we are also a tourist attraction!
- See All Thanakha
- See All Shopping for handicrafts in Yangon
- See All Want to see the "Long-necked" women?
- The best Thai food in Burma
- See All Money, Money, Money!
- If you can't live without nightlife -...
- See All Film and Photo equipment
- If you plan a mix of inland...
Been to Myanmar (Burma)?Share your travels with the world!
lenoreva's Related Pages
Have you been to Myanmar (Burma)?Share Your Travels