"Good humour!" Tychy Packing List Tip by matcrazy1
Tychy What to Pack: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Luggage and bags: Look at Mischka (Sympathisant) at my picture please.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Depends on season. Hot summer days (I mean over 30C = 86F) and only a few days of really cold winters sometimes (I mean below -10C = 14F).
Photo Equipment: If you are going to take pictures at night don't forget to bring a tripod or buy one in Tychy. You can develop your films (cheaper than in the USA) in 1 hour with no extra charge!
Miscellaneous: Don't forget to bring good humour with you!
Phone: call me
More Reviews (163)
- See All Religion
- See All Stone figures of saints
- See All Salads :-)
- See All With party barrel of Tyskie beer :-)
- See All Don't we like flatness?
- See All Old and new Polish cars
- See All Tyskie and Pilsner Urquell beer
- See All Stained-glass windows in Europe
- See All Bungalows at the Paprocanskie Lake
- See All Sports and leisure activities
- See All The European best guitar festival!!
- Do you know this guy?
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Tychy?Share Your Travels