PotShot Resort, Exmouth W.A: "Hysterical over cornflakes" Perth Restaurant Tip by DellyM

Perth Restaurants: 313 reviews and 328 photos

We only had breakfast here but whilst we stayed there, on our first two mornings it was very quiet. Music from the 50s and 60s was played at a low level Cliff's 'Living Doll' is one I distincly remember and for those of you who watch neighbours, the main waitress held a strong rememblence to 'Mrs Mangle'. The music and Mrs Mangle were enough on their own to make us stiffle our giggles!

Favorite Dish: The third morning all hell had let loose. A coach party had arrived overnight and the dining area was full! As we were now on smiling terms with Mrs Mangle, she asked if we would mind taking our breafast on the tables outside. No problem.
We were enjoying our Kellogs cornflakes and the peace and quiet (missing the likes of Cliff's crooning) but all of a sudden....A fly landed on my hubbies face, just above his lip. Before I could say, 'watch out, there's a fly on you lip', hubbie inhaled the fly up his nose!!!! As he exhaled, the fly shot back out and landed straight in his orange juice!!!! I fell about (and still do when I think about it) laughing, to the point of crying. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen, I've been laughing as I'm typing this! We were there in November, I don't know whether it was a freak that year and/or whether it's a seasonal thing, but there were LOTS of flies.

Price Comparison: about average
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 0
Theme: Breakfast

• Written Sep 2, 2002

More Restaurants in Perth (1)

Comments

DellyM

“Take only photos, leave only footprints”

Have you been to Perth?