"And this is where Stayner is" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Transportation Tip by sim1
Province of Ontario Transportation: 17 reviews and 22 photos
Here is a map where you can see where my 'homebase' has been for the year that I lived in Ontario. It is a little village called Stayner, about 1 1/2 north of Toronto, 30 minutes west of Barrie, and about 20 minutes east of Collingwood.
The easiest way to get to Stayner from Toronto is by taking "Airport Road" Which goes directly from Toronto Airport to Stayner. It's a two lane road, so it isn't that quickly driving, but it is the most direct way to get here. And besides being the shortest route it is also a scenic road, so it's fun to drive.
The other way is to take highway 400 to Barrie, and there take the 26 west to Stayner.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Transportation in Province of Ontario (6)
More Reviews (82)
- See All Toronto: Kensington Market
- See All Tax rebates
- See All Ontario... continued....
- See All Skating in downtown Toronto
- See All Outback Steakhouse
- See All Radisson hotel, Niagara Falls
- See All Protecting against mosquitos
- See All Long lonely roads
- See All Parking :-((((
- Nightlife can be boring...
- See All Online diary December 2001
Been to Province of Ontario?Share your travels with the world!
sim1's Related Pages
Have you been to Province of Ontario?Share Your Travels