Schot Bout: "Fishmonger" Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Shopping Tip by ATLC
Brielle Shopping: 18 reviews and 18 photos
A typical Dutch fishmonger's stall, here in Brielle. You will find these all over The Netherlands.
This fish stall sells top quality raw herring (Hollandse Nieuwe). In fact, in 2002 it was the second best in the whole Netherlands according to the yearly herring test by a national newspaper Algemeen Dagblad.
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (103)
- See All Bell ringing joys
- See All The martyrs of Gorcum
- See All Yet another pub in Brielle
- See All Bastion hotel
- See All VT-ers that dare to visit me :-)
- See All Fire in Brielle
- See All Jim de Kok (Jim, the Cook)
- See All How to get to Brielle by public...
- See All Chewing gum
- See All Gablestone Four craftsmen
- See All A walk through Brielle
- See All Ligfietsen (reclining bicycle)
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels