Grand café De Hoofdwacht: "Pavement terrace" Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Shopping Tip by ATLC
Brielle Shopping: 18 reviews and 18 photos
And opposite the town hall is the square where you can have coffee outside on good days. The icecream cone man is always there too and often someone will make some music.
What to buy: De Hoofdwacht is restaurant, pub and meeting place.
Address: Markt, Brielle
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (103)
- See All Bell ringing joys
- See All The martyrs of Gorcum
- See All Yet another pub in Brielle
- See All Bastion hotel
- See All VT-ers that dare to visit me :-)
- See All Fire in Brielle
- See All Jim de Kok (Jim, the Cook)
- See All How to get to Brielle by public...
- See All Chewing gum
- See All Gablestone Four craftsmen
- See All A walk through Brielle
- See All Ligfietsen (reclining bicycle)
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels