De Gulle Geus: "Coffee break" Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Shopping Tip by ATLC
Brielle Shopping: 18 reviews and 18 photos
Even though I live in the main street myself, I love to stop for a coffee break here. The tearoom Vergulde Geus is run by mentally disabled people and they just love to make you comfortable.
What to buy: All cakes and chocolates are made by them too. And lovely sandwiches.
Address: Nobelstraat, Brielle
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (103)
- See All Bell ringing joys
- See All The martyrs of Gorcum
- See All Yet another pub in Brielle
- See All Bastion hotel
- See All VT-ers that dare to visit me :-)
- See All Fire in Brielle
- See All Jim de Kok (Jim, the Cook)
- See All How to get to Brielle by public...
- See All Chewing gum
- See All Gablestone Four craftsmen
- See All A walk through Brielle
- See All Ligfietsen (reclining bicycle)
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels