"SEVILLA FERIA DE ABRIL." Spain Local Custom Tip by Carmela71
Spain Local Customs: 295 reviews and 268 photos
Takes place two weeks after holy week.
You will have the opportunity to see the typical flamenco dresses, which almost all women, never mind their age, wear .
Lots of casetas (provisional houses) are built on the area and decorated.
In the morning arrive the landowners on horses or in horse-coaches .
In the afternoon starts a great party of Flamenco and sherry-wine in each Caseta that will take all the night long .
That is repeated day by day during an entire week.
More Reviews (91)
- See All flight to/from Southamerica to Spain???
- See All Trying to find a job in Spain? Non EU...
- See All Route 5 Following Don Quijote de La...
- See All Fancy spanish fast food?
- See All Sierra de Cazorla y las Villas Natural...
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Spain?Share Your Travels