"The Quarter!!!" Bourbon St Tip by Jmill42
Bourbon St, New Orleans: 41 reviews and 38 photos
There is no bigger "must" when visiting New Orleans than a walk down Bourbon Street at night. Notice I didn't specify what night, because it doesn't matter! Every night (to varying degrees) the madness that "is" Bourbon has to be experienced first-hand. From the peep-shows, "novelty" shops, Karioke bars, dance clubs, strip clubs, etc., etc. this place is a madhouse! Very fun for the delinquents of the world. That means YOU!! ;-)
Dress Code: There is not much that will ever be out of place in New Orleans. Wear whatever is most comfortable with the current weather. I can't think of a bar on Bourbon that requires more than "jeans" level.
Address: Rue de Bourbon!
More Nightlife in New Orleans (16)
More Reviews (66)
- See All The Seedy Underbelly of New Orleans
- See All Late Night Munchies
- See All The Seedy Underbelly of New Orleans!
- See All Zydeco Music and Cajun Spice
- See All The Most Important Man in NOLA's History
- See All Very Elegant Hotel
Jmill42's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels