"" South Korea Restaurant Tip by Bodhran
South Korea Restaurants: 121 reviews and 107 photos
Street vendors, and small cafes abound for cheap meals.
Favorite Dish: If you are a Westerner, this is the opportunity to be adventurous. Pam and I were walking in Namdaemun market on the street past a display of eel. She squinshed up her nose and I whispered, 'you had that last night at dinner.'
Directions: At the top of the Lotte Department store are restaurants with displays of food in their windows and the prices. Be careful! the first trip we spent $27 American for very little food. Next time we shop
More Restaurants in South Korea (1)
More Reviews (14)
- See All Not to be missed, is the Lotte...
- Lotte or Chosun. Near the...
- See All Inside the city of Seoul there...
- The tip comes next but wanted...
- unless you can afford Business...
Bodhran's Related Pages
Have you been to South Korea?Share Your Travels